Product Price: $143.66
Size: 38L x 22W x 22H in.
Color: GreyBottom of Form
- Dimensions: 22 diam. x 38H inches
- Made of food-quality recycled high-density polyethylene
- Holds 55 gallons of recycled rainwater
- Links to other barrels to fill from one downspout
- Bottom spigot fits standard garden hose
Review on the Upcycle 55 Gallon Gray Rain Barrel
Made from food-quality recycled barrels, the Upcycle 55 Gallon Gray Rain Barrel will never rust or rot. It is also weatherproof that you can even leave it outside even during winter season. The Upcycle 55 Gallon Gray Rain Barrel comes in a neutral gray color which blends with any background. It also has a protective screen on top will keep out mosquitoes and roof debris.
The great thing about the Upcycle rain barrels are they are linkable. It can be linked to a single downspout that can fill as many barrels as you want or need. There is an overflow fitting that lets you divert excess water and the spigot is conveniently placed at the bottom and can also fit any standard garden hose.
Upcycle sets the right example, using collected rainwater and biodegradable soap to wash and rinse these barrels, so no harsh chemicals bother your beautiful plants. Upcycle uses recycled materials in the manufacturing process. This means that they may use different batches of recycled materials when molding any single barrel so body styles may vary.
Pros and Cons of the Upcycle 55 Gallon Gray Rain Barrel
- Reused food-grade barrels are environmentally friendly products
- Resistant to rust and rotting
- Brass spigot for standard hose hook-ups
- Fine screen mesh included on a screw-off lid
- The overflow drain does not work that well as it is pointing upwards
Bottom line, the Upcycle 55 Gallon Gray Rain Barrel is a quality rain barrel for its price. And if you are on a look for a good rain barrel for your gardening needs, then the Upcycle 55 Gallon Gray is the one to buy.